20 August 2005

Greenbottle


Greenbottle
Originally uploaded by Steve Makin.
Done it. Named my company. As soon as I can get back on my domain register's site, I'll be temporarily directing www.juicyfly.com at this blog until I have hosting and a site all set up and ready to go.

It's pretty cool knowing I now have a company name sorted and my own domain name and things. It's really starting to move.

In other news, computer is nearly set up how I want it - got The Gimp so I can start working with images. Got Office. Got FireFox. Just about to download Thunderbird (although until my domain's properly sorted I won't be getting emails through it).

Hurrah!

Oh, and all those silly concerns I had the other night - well, I've slept them off. It was just the manifestation of tiredness, and the weekend's cured it.

No comments: