12 March 2007

Back with a vengeance

Yup - I've got my concentration back. I've been working hard again now and things are going nicely - just won a new contract, which I might be able to give some details of when the project's finished. It's given me a real boost and it's a lovely bit of work with some very nice people, so I'm really looking forward to getting my teeth into it.

I'm about to nip into Cambridge to sort out a new phone which will help solve two problems at once - getting lost and keeping up with emails on the go. T-mobile are the only carrier I can find to offer an unlimited data plan, and the cost is fantastic too. I don't make hundreds of mobile calls at the moment, but I think that might be as much because I'm on pay as you go as any other reason. I'll be keeping the same business numbers, so that won't change - but hopefully I'll be getting a fancy phone with GPS on it too so I can find places a lot easier....

No comments: