03 October 2005

I'm 27 years old.

Well - that's it. I've turned 27. It's not too bad.

I've got a day off work today, which is nice. I've been doing loads of work on the site, the test page of which can be found at www.juicyfly.com/index2.php. I'm pretty pleased with the way it's turning out. Cambridge Comedy Club things are kicking off quite well - got my first gig in ages on Friday - and all in all I'm feeling pretty good.

The set-up has been going a bit slack of late, but I'm going to work on that today. I'm just waiting for some publicity stuff for the comedy club to come through on email, and then I'll be off to get it printed, and I'll go into Cambridge to make an appointment with the bank manager and so on. Got some writing to do as well - the business plan needs doing at some point. I really should start to think about registering at Companies House soon too.

That'll be exciting!

No comments: